Q. How do I use the scanners in the Thorpe Center?
Answered By: Student1 Assistant Last Updated: Dec 05, 2014 Views: 14
Answered By: Student1 Assistant
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2014 Views: 14
- Place item you would like to scan on the scanning plate.
- On the actual scanner, if you are scanning a document, press the button with the document icon above it or if you are scanning a photo, click the button with the photo icon above it
- A menu will then pop up asking you how you would like your document to be saved (JPEG, pdf, etc.). Select the file format you desire.
- Choose a location where you would like it to be saved (i.e. desktop or a flashdrive), title the scan, and press okay.
- If you have more than 1 page, switch the page & press scan. If done, press "done" and your scan will be saved to the location that you specified and can be opened there to view/print.