Q. How do I access my student records now that the Banner Self Service folder is missing?
Answered By: Student3 Assistant Last Updated: Dec 05, 2014 Views: 44
Answered By: Student3 Assistant
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2014 Views: 44
- Log into MyIWU and go to Student Tab
- In the bottom right hand corner of the page there is a link entitled "Alternate BSS"
- Clicking on this link will direct you to a new tab with headings "Student Menu" and "Personal Information Menu"
- Under the student menu are the following links that will connect you to the following resources:
- Admissions: Link to the IWU admissions page on the IWU website
- Registration: All necessary resources for registration (looking up classes, add/drop classes, registration status, etc.)
- Student Records: Contains links to your academic transcript, midterm/final grades, degree evaluation, and holds on your account
- Financial Aid: Financial aid application and financial aid award information