Q. If a book that I need is not available in the Ames library or through I-Share, what other options do I have?
Answered By: Student2 Assistant Last Updated: Dec 05, 2014 Views: 20
Answered By: Student2 Assistant
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2014 Views: 20
If none of the Illinois libraries (I-Share) have the book you are looking for you can use World Cat to find the book:
- Go to the library's home page www.iwu.edu/library
- On the front page of the library home page in the center of the page you will find in the left hand column the fourth link down World Cat
- Search your book title in this catalog as you would the Ames catalog.
- You will be able to order the title much like you would through I-Share using ILLIAD
- If you don't have an ILLIAD account you can get one here