Answered By: Enterprise Systems
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2018     Views: 870

Students who graduated in the class of 2005 and onward can access their unofficial transcript through MyIWU. It is located in the "Students" tab. Click on Banner Self Service>Student Menu>Student Records>Academic Transcript. If you graduated prior to 2005, you will need to request an official transcript from the Office of the Registrar (309-556-3161 or

Related Topics

Contact Us