Answered By: Tina Tibbitts Last Updated: Jun 11, 2021 Views: 0
If you have access to the Faculty/Advisor Dashboard in Banner Self-Service, you can follow the instructions for Course Search on the Registrar's Video Tutorials website. If you don't have access to that dashboard, follow the instructions below:
1. Open any Self-Service module from myIWU that you have access to.
2. From the Self-Service menu (four squares in upper left corner), click on Course Search.
3. Click on the Registration link at the top of the page.
4. Click on the Browse Classes link.
5. Select the term you need and click Continue. Then put in your search criteria and click Search.
6. The class schedule(s) will be produced.
If you have other questions concerning how to use Self-Service, please contact the Registrar's Office or go to the Registrar's Video Tutorials website.