Skip to Main Content
Illinois Wesleyan University

LibAnswers: Library Services

Answered By: Student3 Assistant
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2014     Views: 12

Music materials are cataloged in the M's generally.  A specific piece should be looked up in the Ames catalog. For more information, students can contact Robert Delvin, who is liaison to Art, Music, and Theater Arts. His office is Room 110 on the entry level at Ames Library and his phone extension is 309-556-3003