Answered By: Suzanne Wilson
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2022     Views: 88

If the item you want is checked out or not in the collection, you can check if it is available for borrow through I-Share by changing the "Ames Catalog" dropdown to "I-Share Libraries".

If you cannot obtain the item from I-Share, you can request it as a loan through ILLIAD